Friday 30 March 2012

The Noor Collection - GIVEWAY

I really have neglected The Noor Collection Facebook page, in case your wondering what I am talking about its the Facebook page I set up for my little creative venture, which  I started last year. The main reason for my absence is that little thing called life (nothing to do with the fact I am rubbish on facebook honest) and the other reason is I am terrible at photography, and I do sell my hijab pins by recommendation and word of mouth so I have been a little lax to say the least. Therefore I have come to the conclusion that I need to do a little give way to liven things up on the Facebook page. 

So I have decided that when I get 30 LIKES on the Facebook page for The Noor Collection. I shall randomly select a winner, the winner will be anyone who has liked the page (past or present) and they will get to choose any two beautiful handmade hijab pins.


However If I get 50 likes the winner can choose 4 hijab pins and I shall add an additional bonus prize for them. There are no restrictions, you can LIKE the facebook page from any corner of the world, I have added some pictures for you to get a taster and I shall be uploading more on the facebook page, so do come and have a look !!!!!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Mashallah theyre amazing!ur very talanted m'a :D X CAN WE ENTER on blogger?x and aw jzk ur so sweet.pretty please say mashallah!hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that your pins are not huge and bulky as some pins tend to be .. they are so pretty mA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww jzk xhow do we enter?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To enter all you have to do is LIKE the Noor Collection Facebook Page and once I get 30 LIKES i shall select ONE winner out of the 30 !!!

      Delete