Tuesday 13 March 2012

Michael Kors


I have been eyeing up this watch since November and always talked myself out of it, because I own about 4 watches that I never wear but every time I come across a model wearing it in a magazine article or a blog I want it again. The dilemma I had was that I wanted one silver watch and one rose gold watch, because I thought that if I buy the two tone silver and rose it wouldn’t be so wearable as it would clash with something or another (don’t ask I think random things). I had this conversation with myself many a times and didn’t buy the watch.
Then on Monday I went to return a pair of jeans to  H&M and on the way back I passed  Goldsmiths before I had time to think, the man behind the counter was handing me a little brown gift bag and I was walking out the store with a gorgeous Michael Kors two tone silver and rose gold watch, the watch is a chronograph watch which is a large chunky design, the rose gold is very subtle not bling at all. Honestly the online images and my photography do not do justice to it ,the colour looks terrible on my photographs but you will have to take my word for how gorgeous it is and how much I love it ..






No comments:

Post a Comment