Wednesday 21 December 2011

Winter Love

I am really loving this season not only is it so easy to dress in, especially when you’re a hijabi as you don’t need to explain why you’re wearing several layers and long sleeve tops all the time but the fact that it feels so tranquil and cool it’s just a beautiful season, I wish it would snow when Im off work, as I love looking out the window with a hot cup of tea or hot chocolate when it’s snowing, I just hope it doesn’t snow when I go back to work as it’s  not fun to drive in the snow.


All images taken from the internet

PS  This may be controversial to some but I love the Christmas lights, not the tacky sorts but I just love the lovely decorated houses and no before you ask I don’t celebrate Christmas, I don’t send Christmas cards or take part in secret Santa’s , but I love the decorated shops and lit up streets and houses.





1 comment:

  1. Winter does make it easy for hijab. Of course we are warm and cozy. I too enjoy seeing the xmas lights. My family and I were driving down a decorated street in our area and explained to our children there is nothing wrong with appreciating something so beautiful. But we also decorate for Ramadan and Eid and insha'Allah make our season just as festive.

    ReplyDelete