Sunday 25 December 2011

CHANEL

I just love Chanel the clothes and the eye watering priced handbags, so I thought I’d share with you there most recent show, what you may think I don’t know but I really  like the inspiration behind Chanel’s Paris Bombay 2011 show, everything came together so beautifully for the designer, the sheer extravaganza just blends right in with the Indian culture and Bollywood drama. I know a lot of designers like to take inspiration from India and Karl Lagerfeld did exactly this with the glorious collection for his latest pre-autumn/winter 2012-13 collection. The Tables where laden for high tea and there was a no expense spared décor, it was simply breath-taking and my favourite part apart from the clothes which I must say looked so elegant and many a pieces that could be hijabi friendly- was the Chanel decorated steam train running along the tables. If you haven’t seen them already I shall leave you with some photographs- 








No comments:

Post a Comment