Saturday 17 September 2011

My Summer Trip – LONDON

My Summer Trip – LONDON

I love London, I mean how can you not its beautiful and mulit-cultural and just so buzy and amazing did I mention that I love London ha-ha. I saw several women in Harrods with their gorgeous bags and groomed outfits, I saw at least 9-10 women wondering happily in the Harrods handbag department and food halls and the funny thing is there hijab and jilbabs didn’t seem to offend the store assistants in the slightest infact they couldn’t be more accommodating – just goes to show that there is no discrimination where there is money.

On a more serious note I went with my 2 younger sisters, it was actually the wish of green eyes (third sister down to visit-yes she does have green/grey eyes) she has this obsession with the America, she keeps telling us that when she grows us she wants to move to America and live in LA or the Hollywood hills I tell you kids these days so influenced with the celebrity culture, I mean don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t mind a quick trip to new york to shop and live the life of the KARDASHIANS but that’s not reality that’s just reality TV. In all honesty I couldn’t live anywhere else in the world except the UK, it just wouldn’t feel right and this is home.
Anyway I digress the pictures from LONDON – we had such a fabulous but expensive day, we started out in buckingham palace, london eye, big ben, madam taussauds and then finally Harrods.











No comments:

Post a Comment