Monday 2 January 2012

The Noor Collection

The Noor Collection has been around just over a year, it initially started as a hobby which quickly changed to a little business thanks to the encouragement of friends and families. I love any type of craft and Alhamdulillah I have quite a creative mind, whether that be regards to  clothes, accessories or home décor. So when there were times when I had a need for a particular thing, and I couldn’t locate it, rather than giving up I tried my upmost to come up with an alternative and that usually lead to, making it myself. This is how I started to make Hijab Pins after sourcing beautiful stones to complement my outfits.
I had a lot of interest from friends and family so I started making these hijab pins for them, they encouraged me to sell them and I did, this got my creative juices following and I then added other items aswell  like rings and bangles to my accessorises range. I also have a passion for stationary and homeware so this Inevitably followed. I have listed some of the items that are available, I wish I had photographs of all of what ive sold but as I have been selling by word of mouth I’ve not needed them but bear with me i am in the process of updating Facebook with everything.
Accessories
·         Hijab pins
·         Brooches
·         Rings
·         Bangles
Stationary
·         Cards
·         Notebooks
·         Pens
Homeware
·         Cushions
·         Wooden letters i.e Eid, Allah, Mubarak, Baby, Milad 
·         Islamic Canvas
·         Children’s framed Alphabet decor in English/Arabic

Faith
·         Fabric Ramadan Calendar- Reusable every year
·         Bunting
·         Baby cards
·         Eid cards


The website is in the process of been launched, until then I’d like to say that photography isn’t my strongest point so you will have to excuse the quality of the photographs I upload. In a nut shell this is how the The Noor Collection was born.

I have uploaded some pictures on Facebook so please go and browse and like my page,The-Noor-Collection.












4 comments:

  1. Looove the hijab pins. They are so hard to find around here! Well done =o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you shahirah, my terrible photography skills, do not do justice to the beautiful stones used for the pins.

      Delete
  2. Asalaam Aleikom! Your pins are great and you're very talented. How can I order them?
    I am hosting a Free Hijab Giveaway on my blog and I would like you to enter. All you have to do is like my facebook and twitter pages. More info is on my blog- gabifaya.blogspot.com
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gabifaya, orders can be placed by emailing me on Nomlife@hotmail.co.uk

      Delete